SICK AND TIRED OF BEING SICK AND TIRED?
Well, you’ve come to the right place. You’re won’t find anyone who understands what that feels like any better than me.
I understand it – but I don’t feel that way anymore.
For years I could barely get out of bed. Today I meet my day excited and energized, ready to set and meet my goals. When life throws me a blip on the radar screen I’m ready and able to set an alternate course.
But if you’re so sick and depressed that it gets to the point where decidingwhether you want mustard on your sandwich is enough to have you break down in tears like I was — and this is AFTER I took all the pills, treatments — and was on a first name basis with health care providers — well, you’re simply desperate to feel WELL.
“Blah, blah, blah”, you might be thinking. And I don’t blame you. We’re pretty much conditioned to believe that when our bodies seem to backfire on us getting better is essentially a turkey shoot. We pop our pills, undergo our treatments, and close our eyes as we go under the knife hoping for the best.
I’m not knocking the idea of seeking out and getting appropriate medical care – I sought that out myself when I needed to. Even so, I didn’t feel better. What I felt was that my ills just hadn’t killed me — yet.
After all, it would be pretty darn selfish of me not to want everybody to feel as good as I do – especially those of you who are suffering now — if you’re anything like I was when I felt like something the cat dragged in these are the thoughts that brought you here:
That’s what this website is about:
A place to find the When, What, Where, Who, Why, and How’s of feeling better.
The information and resources you’ll find will help get you out of that never ending cycle of questioning whether you’ll EVER feel good again.
I’m not a doctor or medical professional — and just like a doctor or medical professional I can’t guarantee you that the things I’ve done represent any kind of “cure”– or even that you’ll get the same results I did. But I can guarantee you that I do, in fact, feel great— and the information I share on this site has been used by others who feel better just like me.
Here’s what the Who, What, Where, When, Why, and How’s you’ll find on the site have done for me:
- My Doc pulled me off blood pressure meds I’d been choking down for 20 years
- My cholesterol dropped 104 points in 4 months – without meds
- My Cardiologist took me off 2 heart meds he’d prescribed to keep me alive – Why? Said I had the heart of man in his 20’s
- All symptoms of borderline hypoglycemia G.O.N.E.
- I no longer crave the junk that clogged my arteries and have said bye-bye to my pot belly
- The idea “I need a drink to relax” no longer enters my mind
- Late night TV no longer holds me hostage — I go to bed and sleep like a baby
- My energy level have has gone from “I can’t keep up” to “Catch me if you can”
- Stairs? Much faster than waiting for the elevator now that I don’t get winded
- The only way I show my true age is using the phrase “Sharp as a tack” to describe how well my mind works
- If all the above doesn’t convince you, I was born in 1937 — you do the math!
I certainly hope that you take the next steps which are to explore my site, subscribe to my blog, and take advantage of the information and resources on my page as well as links. And don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions or comments you may have.
Once I felt well again I thought it just couldn’t get any better for me — I was wrong.